Welcome to the Annual Energiforsk (formerly Elforsk) Nuclear Conference 2015 on the theme "Life After Forty - Long Term Operation of Nuclear Power Plants. The Nordic perspective will be presented, as well as the U.S and international perspectives. There will also be presentations on the economics of long term operation (LTO), and on the issue of nuclear engineering competence and LTO. The seminar will be in English.
Download full program.
Registration is now closed. If you want to be put on the waiting list in case of cancellations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 20, Dinner and Speech:
- The Cradle of the Swedish BWR:s, Cnut Sundqvist, Västerås, (formerly at ABB Atom)
- Conference Dinner, (Dress Code Business/Informal)
January 21, seminar Life After Forty - Long Term Operation of Nuclear Power
- Welcome, Monika Adsten Energiforsk
- Introduction, Moderator Göran Hult Fortum
- OKG and Long Term Operation for BWR:s, Ken Stenman OKG AB
- PWR:s, Long Term Operation and Ageing Management at Ringhals, Rasmus Waginder Ringhals AB
- The Regulator’s Position on Long Term Operation of Swedish NPPs, Lars Skånberg Swedish Radiation Safety Authority
- Long Term Operations of Nuclear Power Plants in the United States
Michael Gallagher, Exelon (U.S)
- CENG Nuclear Plant Life Extension Demonstration Project, (CENG: Constellation Energy Nuclear Group in New York and Maryland)
Michael Fallin, formerly Exelon (U.S.)
- Long Term Operation from a VTT / Finland Perspective, Ulla Ehrnsten VTT
- IAEA Activities in the Area of Long Term Operation, Oleksiy Polyakov International Atomic Energy Agency
- Long Term Operation; Economically Profitable? Niclas Damsgaard SWECO
- Keeping Active Knowledge in the Geriatrics of Nuclear Power, Jan-Olov Liljenzin Chalmers University of Technology
TIME AND VENUE:
Dinner and Speech: Tuesday January 20, 2015 at 18-22, IVA Conference Centre, Grev Turegatan 16, Stockholm.
Seminar: Wednesday January 21, 2015 at 09-16, Citykonferensen Ingenjörshuset, Malmskillnadsgatan 46, Stockholm.
Registration at the latest on January 12, 2015. If you cancel after January 12 we have to charge full fee but you are welcome to sign over to a colleague.
Dinner and Speech, January 20: 900 SEK.
Seminar, January 21: 900 SEK.
For individual members of Sveriges Kärntekniska Sällskap the seminar fee is reduced to 700 SEK.
Please contact email@example.com.